This is a crazy delicious, super easy, healthy variation on the traditional tuna sandwich. If you like cilantro, you will never want to prepare a tuna sandwich any other way. Tuna and cilantro are a delicious combination with big health benefits. More on why tuna and cilantro are a winning health combo can be found here.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes!
- Chunk light tuna (packed in water) – 1 can
- Mayonnaise – heaping tablespoon
- Dijon Mustard – heaping tablespoon
- Cilantro (chopped) – 1/3 cup
- Sea Salt – pinch
- Cracked Pepper – pinch
- Squeeze out any excess water from the can of tuna and add to large mixing bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and the Dijon mustard to the bowl.
- Chop cilantro and add to the bowl. (The cilantro aroma is outstanding and really comes out at this point.)
Mix ingredients and add salt and pepper to taste.
Serving Suggestion: Enjoy with your favorite whole grain bread. Pairs well with a dill pickle and a Pilsner style beer.