Are you ready for a delicious breakfast recipe that tastes great and packs 30 grams of muscle-building protein? Pancakes are a favorite among runners because they’re a good source of carbohydrates, and let’s face it, a stack of pancakes and syrup is a guilty pleasure after a weekend long run. There’s no need to feel guilty about these healthy Strawberry Chocolate Pancakes.
- 6 oz. Greek Gods Chocolate Strawberry Greek-Style Yogurt
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (chopped or sliced)
- Mix yogurt and egg in a medium bowl until blended. Stir in flour and baking soda until blended.
- Preheat griddle or pan to medium heat. Spray with non-stick spray. Scoop 1/3 cup of batter for each individual pancake. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with fresh chopped strawberries.