Use this Pace Chart to figure out your own custom pacing for these workouts. It’s based on workout type and your current 1-mile race time.
“Running to him was real, the way he did it the realist thing he knew. It was all joy and woe, hard as diamond; it made him weary beyond comprehension. But it also made him free.”Once a Runner, John L. Parker Jr.
- Monday – 45-55 minute regular run
- Tuesday – 20 hill repeats (150-200m)
- Wednesday – 40-50 minute recovery run
- Thursday – (200, 400, 200) x 3 w/equal recovery
- Friday – 45-55 minute regular run
- Saturday – 75 minute LSD
- Sunday – Rest
Total mileage this week: 35- 45 miles